A real “#BossWoman” knows how to run her business like one.
While women are starting businesses at record rates…
…88% of these businesses will never even make $100,000. 😳
If you wonder why that is, ask yourself these questions about your own business:
- Do you know what you should be working on in your business at any given time?
- Are your sales goals based on actual data or what you “hope” to make?
- Do you know which activities you should outsource and what you should keep in house?
The answer to these questions is “no” for the many women business owners, which is why their businesses don’t cross $100K, let alone make enough to allow them to quit their jobs.
Being a REAL boss in your business is about knowing your numbers, not hashtags.
That’s why I’ve put together this digital planner to help you do just that!
Based on the process Fortune 500 companies use to plan their business but simplified for the solo entrepreneur, this template will help you…
- Come up with accurate sales goals, as well as make adjustment if you find yourself getting off track
- Decide what you should outsource and what you should continue to do yourself
- Feel confident in your pricing because you’ll understand the exact hours and costs that goes into each of your products
- Set a realistic schedule for yourself and anyone you hire, regardless of how much time you have to work on your business
- Understand which services/products you should focus on and which ones are a waste of your time
- …and so much more!
Click below to access the template now!